Streamline Counsel advises a broad spectrum of corporations, business and industry associations, and not for profit organizations with respect to all stages of privacy and access to information compliance and privacy and access to information risk management. Our clients include:
National corporations and transportation authorities such as:
- The Vancouver International Airport Authority
- Nintendo of Canada Ltd.
- The UMA Group Ltd.
- Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada Ltd.
National professional and industry associations such as:
- The Certified General Accountants Association of Canada
Public bodies such as:
- The British Columbia Safety Authority
Leading charities and foundations such as:
- Variety – The Children’s Charity
- Other leading provincially based and national not for profit organizations, registered charities, and foundations serving clients in areas including:
- Health Care
In addition to advising with respect to legal requirements, Streamline Counsel adds value for clients by designing and implementing practical and cost-effective privacy compliance solutions which carry “bottom line” business and organizational benefits.